"Welcome to the Month of Darkness! Here are our creative prompts to celebrate this month - create works in any medium of your choice, and make sure to tag them with #wodtober for a chance to get shared on our streams and social media!"
1. The Monster In Me
Tanith never called it the Beast. She called it the Vampire.
I like the walk the quiet streets on cool nights. Sometimes step inside somewhere that's open. See who passes, and who looks like a vampire.
3. Bloodlines
Have you been to Ocean House lately?
4. Taste Of The Moon
I never developed it really.
5. In The Shadows
How about a third of Vampire games end up.
6. Underground
I know Changeling: The Dreaming CAN be dark but doesn't really support it.
7. Rage Against The System
One of the fantasy elements of Vampire is you can stick it to The Man and The Man will actually notice.
8. Rivals
Antagonistic relationships with 'colleagues' can be fun IC, but not OOC with their players.
9. Eyes Of A Monster
Red eyes are cool. When people try to make Superman look edgy they do this.
10. It's Lonely At The Top
In all my time playing, I have managed to avoid getting any official Camarilla titles. It's been a close call a few times.
(MarkK: Tanith for Justicar)
11. Cursed
It takes STs and players really going for it to make the monsters feel cursed, and we're not always in the right mood.
12. Tension Between Us
Sires and childer, clans and covenants, coteries vying for power, and all this before getting to any really personal issues.
13. Haven, Sweet Haven
Do you hang out at your haven? Do you have friends over? Do you have friends?
14. Lines Drawn In Blood
It's easy for Vampire PCs not to be connected to other local Kindred lineages. Who's their sire's sire, how far back do you have to go for a common connection with the rest of their clan? I should nudge for this more next time I run a game.
15. Dark Schemes
My elders tend to be petty on a grand scale instead of actually grand.
16. Animal Instincts
Coldly rational vampires make good NPCs but please don't play one.
17. Object Of Desire
We can't all be tragically beautiful all the time. But we can try, right?
18. Weapon Of Choice
Disapproval based on high Humanity.
19. Companion
If she hadn't had friends, she might have been able to walk away.
20. Night Road
Never a kind of game I've really done for Vampire, while common for a lot of RPGs there are strong reasons to stay local.
21. First Bite Tastes Best
That little flavour of panic...
22. Heart Of The Forest
Not keen on Werewolf, or W5, though I do appreciate losing "kill all vampires!" as the default crossover option.
23. Things I've Left Behind
She thought this was okay until she felt her heartbeat again.
24. Blood-Stained Love
If you want doomed love in Vampire, my table is a good choice.
25. Justice
It's rarely the kind of setting where evil is punished suitably, but rarely is better than never.
26. Let The Streets Run Red
Sometimes it's nice to have a parade without a monster attack.
27. Midnight Kiss
Midnight in New Bremen being 5am here meant I could get to both real and chatty New Year parties.
28. Unveiled
I've gotten married infinitely more in games (3 or 4) than in real life (0).
29. Before The Darkness
Knowing who you were adds a lot to what you are.
30. Heritage
What does your human heritage do to define you, as well the thing you've become?
31. Redemption
Can it be achieved? Will trying destroy you?

No comments:
Post a Comment