Tuesday, October 21, 2025

Bloodlines 2

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2

It's real. It's happening.

I've been playing Bloodlines 2 for a couple hours now and I like the flip from starting as a nobody. I got to punch a guy across a room, wrench a padlock off a door instead of the bit where you have to pick locks, make other vampires nervous just by existing (while also being kind if I want) and the writing and options let me feel like I'm going along with quests and plots for my own reasons instead of having to. Now if I can dance without looking like Kermit the Frog...

Ian: Please keep sharing thoughts as they come. Haven't gotten it yet, no time right now.

Sandy: J says he's been playing for 30 minutes now; has pranked some cops and put his fist through a ghoul's chest. When he pulled his hand out of the chest, it contained the ghoul's heart.
Ian: Sounds like New Bremen.
Sandy: 100%
Ian: Arthur Elders and his flying Obtenebration arms, or dueling Godzilla Mokole in Spruce National Park. Or Sabbat getting their heads canoed with dragonsbreath rounds from a sniper rifle at the Red Room. I think that was the name of the club?
Sandy: Red Door. Red Room. It was blown up two or three times iIrc. Flying Lasombra is still my favorite chuckle.
Ian: The Get Ahroun Erik Thunderfists getting killed by fae.

Matt: I'm not a fan of the combat thus far, just running around and swinging wildly. Also don't like the inconsistencies of I can punch a human across the room and break a pad lock but boards across a door or door itself is too tough to get through. Only 90 or so minutes in though. The story so is intriguing.

Me 23/11:
Like: sneaking up and mashing goons
Don't like: lack of saves, and the thing where Fabien speedwalks around his scenes.
No Spooky House level yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment